Come Join our Syndicate
JR Racing is delighted to announce that it has recently purchased two promising young, unraced horses to form a new syndicate for those looking for an inexpensive way to get into racehorse ownership.
The two horses are Magnifique, a lovely grey filly by Dansili (stud fee £65,000!) On paper she is a ‘middle distance’ horse and may, one day, make a hurdler. We hope she will run for the first time in early October. The second horse is an unnamed 2 year old gelding by Garswood which has been purchased directly from the breeder. He will be a sprinter. He’ll take a little longer to learn the game, but we hope to have him out by January.
We are looking to have 20 shares in the syndicate, which will run for 24 months from 1 September 2021.
What will it cost to be a member of the syndicate?
We are asking for a payment of £500 to purchase a 1/20th share of the two horses and just £200 a month to cover costs. Since these figures include VAT (which we will reclaim on your behalf and return to you), what you are actually paying is £417 to buy the horses and £167 a month)
What do I get for my money?
· A 5% share of two horses and any share of the prize money won
· All training, race day and normal vet expenses paid for
· The opportunity to visit the stables on a regular basis to watch the horses exercising (or just to give them carrots)
· Owners passes to watch their races
· A dedicated WhatsApp group and Facebook page to keep you informed
· Since our Garswood gelding is unnamed, we will have a fun competition to give all syndicate members a say in naming him.
What commitment do I have to make?
All we ask is a one year commitment. At the end of the year, you will own 20% of two horses and we would hope you would want to renew your membership.
This sounds interesting. Who do I contact for more information (or to sign up!)?